Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, November 22, 2013

Last Friday before Thanksgiving! I can't believe it! It's supposed to be cold and winter stormy here this weekend so I'm looking forward to staying in and keeping warm!

I'm all over the place with this weeks Finding Friday features. There were so many great projects that caught my eye this week. Even after all of this time I am shocked by all of the amazing talent in the DIY bloggers out there!

To pin individual projects, please click the project image and pin from the original source. 
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

I love each project so much this week and am going to let the photos do the talking (sometimes that's the best thing)!


Coral Chair Up-Cycle {and Seat Cover Tutorial}


If your project was featured grab my button here.

Here's what I've been up to this week too:





1 comment:

  1. Ooh... love that filing cabinet makeover. Thanks so much for including my frame! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs