My Fall Dining Decor

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Only two days until the big day! Luckily I'm not hosting my family's Thanksgiving this year, but I still added a bit of fall decor to my dining space. I don't have a window in my dining room, so finding good light was a bit tricky. I'm sure you get the gist though! Hope you are looking forward to Turkey Day (should that be capitalized?)!




The wooden apples are from my grandma's decor collection. When I visited her last year, I asked if I could have them. They hold many memories and I was excited to find the perfect place for them this year. 

To compliment the wine glass trees below, I put a few cranberries in the bottom of another wine glass and used it to display a white votive candle. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs