Finding Friday: My Favorite Finds

Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday! I am definitely ready for the weekend and can't wait to relax and enjoy all of my Christmas decorations! I hope you enjoyed all of the handmade wreaths I featured this week (if you missed any, just scroll to the bottom of this post). 

I'm wrapping up Week of Wreaths by featuring three new wreaths and a fun snowflake project!

To pin individual projects, please click the project image and pin from the original source. 
To pin this post please pin the image above. Thanks!

Whether you like glitzy or fun one of these wreaths will fit the bill!


Christmas_Wreath

http://homefornowblog.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/a-simple-christmas-diy-wreath/

DIY Snowflake Coasters | #diygift #snowflakecraft #fabulouslyfestive

If your project was featured, be sure to grab my button here!

Check out what I've been up to this week too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs