{Free} Christmas Desktop Wallpaper

Monday, December 2, 2013

I can't believe it's the beginning of December already! I am definitely in full Christmas mode and can't wait to get all of my decor up. I have some fun ideas for projects coming up, so I should have some good things to share in the next few weeks!

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving and are ready to get back in the swing of work! To make that transition easier, I'm sharing two Christmas desktop wallpapers I created so you can bring the cheer of the holidays to your work computer (and your personal one, of course)! 

To use them on your computer, just right click to save the image or set as wallpaper! Enjoy!

Free Christmas Desktop Wallpaper {Jingle all the way!} | It's Always Ruetten


Free Christmas Desktop Wallpaper {falalala} | It's Always Ruetten

Here it is on my computer:


{I party with these blogs.}

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and a healthy happy New Year. We used to live south of Helena, Mt out on 20 acres by Canyon Ferry Lake. I miss it so much, we moved away and lived in KY for 5 yrs. and now we live in Western CO. There's no place like Mt.I'd go back right away but hubs says we're too old to move anymore, maybe he is but I'm not. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs