Glittery Reindeer Wreath {Week of Wreaths}

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day two of week of wreaths! Today I'm sharing a fun glittery reindeer wreath! I just want to say that I had this glittery reindeer for two or three Christmases, so I didn't just jump on this trend! This inexpensive high-impact wreath would look great in any setting! Check out below for the materials and instructions!

Glittery Reindeer Wreath from It's Always Ruetten

Materials:
1 wreath form cut in half (the other half of the form used for the glamorous winter wreath)
1 roll of red plaid wired ribbon 2 1/2" wide (mine was a spool from Michael's I got at Goodwill)
1 glittery reindeer on clear wire (Dollar Tree - still available)
1 roll of glitter tape (American Crafts Glitter Tape - got this in the Blog Wars competition)
Straight pins

Instructions:
Step One: Pin the end of the ribbon to the back of the wreath.
Step Two: Wrap the ribbon around the wreath being sure to overlap each piece.
Step Three: Pin the end of the ribbon to the back.
Step Four: Cut pieces of the glitter tape to wrap around the top of the wreath.
Step Five: Peel the back off the tape and adhere to the wreath.
Step Six: Hang the reindeer from the head of one of the straight pins on the back.

Dollar Tree Reindeer Wreath from It's Always Ruetten

I love the mix of classic and trendy!

Glittery Plaid and Reindeer Christmas Wreath from It's Always Ruetten

{I party with these blogs.}

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Well done (and so festive too).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on the Pinworthy Projects link up. This is such a cute idea. I just saw the same reindeer ornaments at the dollar store today. I love how you use it on the wreath. Looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute. reminds meof the pleated poppy's luxelodge decor. love how cute your reindeer is!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs