Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Stockings Were Hung...

Hey guys! Did you survive the first day back in the regular routine yesterday? I have to admit that I was not excited to see morning come, but I sucked it up and made the best of it!

I spent yesterday catching up on all of the blogs I read (check them out here). I took a break from reading them while I was on vacation (=over 500 posts to catch up on) but it was awesome to see so many great Christmas projects being shared! My take-away is that I was overwhelmed by all of the handmade Christmas projects out there. So, rather than sharing just a few on Fridays, I've created a little series to highlight favorite projects! Hope you enjoy! Today I'm starting with stockings!


Be sure to visit your favorite stocking ideas and pin them... or at least leave a nice comment!


How to Make Christmas Stockings

Pocket Of Pennies_Stockings



slipcovered stockings with wedding dress
p.s. they're made from her wedding dress!

DIY christmas stockings


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...