Friday, January 10, 2014

3 Great Ideas for Transitional Decorating

Happy Friday, everyone! I certainly was waiting for my mid-week day off... that didn't come. I'm happy to see the weekend just around the corner!

I'm changing things up a bit for my Finding Friday posts in 2014. I'm still featuring my favorite blog finds on Friday's, but I'm going to try to find a theme for the week. Who knows if that will last? Not me. Haha! This week it's all about transitional decorating!


Last week I shared how I decorated for the New Year to transition from Christmas to Winter decor. These three ladies shared great projects to transition into the dreary months of Winter!



DIY Tartan Plaid Bunting Tutorial | MyBlessedLife.net

How are you decorating for these Winter months?

If your project was featured, be sure to grab a button to feature on your blog here.

Here's what I've been up to this week:

 


Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise! Thanks so much for including me, Julia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the bunting tutorial, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you the decoration ideas, especially the pillows.
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my wreath! I'm loving your other finds as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...