Football Food!

Friday, January 24, 2014

This is my second shot at this post. I was working on this food for football post last week when my laptop pooped out on me. So I am incredibly relieved that I got through writing this weeks Finding Friday!

To pin individual items, please visit the original source listed under each pictures


I am in no way a football fan. But I am a food fan. So, I can handle going to a Super Bowl party if for nothing more than the food. Not surprisingly, the blog world has stepped up and provided some great recipes that would make any Super Bowl party memorable! Below are my favorite recipes that I've found recently.


Spiced Baked Fries 3

Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Buffalo Chicken Poppers

Cajun Macaroni and Cheese #pasta #recipes #comfortfood


5 Minute Smores Bake

Here's what I've been up to lately:





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Spicy Baked Fries! It was such a surprise!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs