Happy Birthday, Mom!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Today is my mom's birthday! I can't imagine she has had a birthday that is much colder than today (if you haven't seen the weather predictions for the Midwest - Google it; sooo cold!)! I would love to have surprised her on her birthday by secretly flying in to surprise her, but not with the frigid weather they are predicting!

If I close my eyes and think back to my mom from when I was a little girl, three things always come to mind. Three things that, to me, say "mom".





Happy Birthday, mom! I love you - and so do Ricky and Odo! Stay warm!

xo, JQ


3 comments:

  1. Funny, but I'm thinking your mom and I are a lot alike. I've worn birks since childhood growing up in Berkeley, am obsessed with Scrabble and have worn Sunflowers ever since EA came out with it.
    Happy Birthday to your mom, and yes it is freezing up here!
    Hugs-Kari/SourdoughNative

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! I'm sure it made your mom very happy to read it.

    Thank you for stopping by and following and joining our hop! We are so happy to have you :)

    (Sorry about the deleted comment. That's what happens when you don't proofread)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs