Silver, Gold, & GLAM

Friday, January 31, 2014

Part of me is really happy that it's Friday (duh...) but the other part of me is dreading it because it means I have no more excuses to put off my loads (and loads) of laundry. Grrr... I've done well so far with my New Years resolution of not purchasing new clothes (woo hoo for making it one month in!), but like I mentioned that doesn't mean I don't have a ton of clothes anyway. So I'm looking at five, maybe six loads with sheets. Blurg.

Anywho, to brighten up the prospects of my weekend, I've gathered my favorite Silver, Gold, & Glam projects from the blog world the past few weeks!

soap tray - Dollar Store Challenge - Dogs Don't Eat Pizza
Glam DIY Dollar Store Tray | Dogs Don't Eat Pizza


DIY West Elm Inspired Mugs | Put A Bird On It

DIY Gold Leaf Canvas  | Homemade Ginger

gold dipped log candle holders


WIth kumihimo this gorgeous beaded bracelet is so easy to make!
DIY Disco Ball Beaded Bracelet | Dream A Little Bigger

DIY Gold Geometric Lamp | Sarah M. Dorsey Designs

Aren't these project just gorgeous! I'll take one of each, please! If your project was featured, grab my button here.

Here's what I've been up to this week:





1 comment:

  1. Great picks, thanks for sharing with us! Happy WEEKEND (and laundry catch up, boo)!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs