4 Easy Crafting Tips & Tricks

Friday, February 28, 2014

It's been a while, but I'm back with another Finding Friday! This week, I'm share four great crafting tips and tricks that I found over the past few weeks. some of these are truly ingenious and others are completely new to me.

How to Sharpen Dull Scissors | Practically Functional
How to sharpen scissors at home: Sandpaper sharpens the blades as well as smooths out nicks and dings!


How to Prevent Frayed Ribbon | The Experimental Home
Learn how to prevent frayed ribbon at theexperimentalhome.com

Mug Writing Pen Comparison | She Should Be a Pharmer in Those Clothes
What's your favorite crafting tip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs