My Favorite Valentine's Day Crafts!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

For weeks now, I've been hoarding collecting my favorite Valentine's Day projects to share with you and finally the day to share has arrived! I'm serious when I tell that there are A LOT of projects out there that I love! This is like a Finding Friday on steroids... on a Saturday! {Each image is linked back to its original source.}



DIY Heart Wreath
Cupid's Arrow Valentine's Day Wreath at createcraftlove.com #valentinesday #wreath
DIY Paper Rosette Wreath - includes free cut file for Silhouette users, but can also be made easily by hand! | #valentines #wreath #rosettes
Cheap and Easy heart shaped wreath form from fynesdesigns.com

Burlap Love Banner & Free Cut File by The Thinking Closet
Glitter Heart Burlap Banner
Pipe Cleaner Heart Garlands by 504 Main

Valentine's Day Pillows

gold foil printables featured image
Free Shakespeare Graphics for Valentine's Day
You are my everything printable
Valentines Day Printables Free

[Triple%2520Dark%2520Chocolate%2520Frosted%2520Brownies%2520from%2520LovetobeintheKitchen.com%2520%2523recipe%2520%2523valentinesday%2520%2523brownies%255B4%255D.jpg]

Becca-ManApprovedValentines-Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs