{Free} February Desktop Wallpaper

Monday, February 3, 2014

First weekend of February is already behind us! How was yours? Did you go to a Super Bowl party? Did you even watch it? Morgan and I watched it, but talked over the football and watched the commercials at full-volume. Well, that's what you get from two non-football fans! All I'm going to say is that Bruno Mars is like Michael Jackson and the Red Hot Chili Peppers  got old and need to wear shirts. M'kay!

Last week I was playing around with what sort of desktop wallpaper I wanted for February. Since I'm not a graphic designer and don't pretend to be one (even though I would love to have those skills), I went for something a bit easier to make. Even though they may be simple, I love how they turned out! 


--------
To use these on a PC, just right click and select 'set as desktop background.' On a Mac, save whichever background you like to your Pictures then select it as your desktop background.

Have a great Monday!

{I party with these blogs.} 

15 comments:

  1. Thanks! It is cute wall paper- perfect for Valentine's Day.



    I would love to have you hop over and share with us at Tell Me About It Tuesday.

    (http://www.sweetsillysara.com/2014/02/tell-me-about-it-tuesday-4.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much, I featured it on The Best Valentine's Downloads! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-best-free-valentines-printables.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! Just added the image to my pic collection! Pinning now! Coming from Diana's pin me linky.

    ReplyDelete



  4. Great project !!

    I would love you to come and share @ Craft, Create & Inspire linky party !!!

    Look forward to seeing you there :)


    http://livel0vecreate.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/craft-create-inspire-linky-party-heart_8.html

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for sharing on the weekend re-Treat Link Party!

    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much .... I took that with the golden heart. So sweat. Normally I'm not that pink heartet typ of girl ... but .... you got me ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Its adorable and now is my desktop background for the week!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I saw your linky on Think Pink Sundays at the Flamingo Toes blog, and thought I’d stop by to say hi! LOVE your blog! What a cute background!

    Gingi at http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Love the subtle design, I am totally putting this on my desktop right now! Thanks for sharing- following you on facebook and google+!

    Sandra
    www.notesfromtheslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am envious as I could not create what you did. The hearts put me in the mood for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, I love the hearts! Thanks for sharing it with us! I pinned it to the party board!

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs