Easter & Spring Wreaths!

Monday, March 31, 2014

It's so great that Spring is finally here. Between the weather warming up and Daylight Savings, I am so much more inspired to jump in to some DIY crafting projects. First thing I want to get back to? Making wreaths! These are my favorite Spring and Easter wreaths! I'll take one of each, please!


Spring Felt Flower Wreath


Preppy spring wreath!  Costs less than $15 to make!


Derby party decorating




Spring. Wreath by Place Of My Taste



Simple Spring Wreath with Apples


14" Pale pink yarn wreath with gray and white felt flowers - The Paige

Easter / Spring wreath

spring wreath [adoorable decor]

Rainbow Felt Yarn Wreath


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs