Happy {Belated} National Jewelry Day

Friday, March 14, 2014

Hi guys! Sorry for silence this week. I've been working on putting together the tutorial post for the You Are My Happy card and it's taken me much more time than I thought it would. Also, my cable went out and, weirdly, I'm less motivated to do things around the house/blog/card-making without the background noise. Odd, right?

Anywho, a friend of mine on Facebook posted that yesterday (March 13) was National Jewelry Day. So, what better posts to share on this weeks Finding Friday than my favorite DIY jewelry ideas!
---
DIY-Bow-Ring-Kate-Spade-Inspired

Knot Stud Earrings from Jewelry Wire
DIY Knot Stud Earrings | Dream A Little Bigger

DIY Leopard Print Earrings | Pitter and Glink

If your jewelry was featured be sure to grab my button to display on your blog!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Julia! Thanks so much for featuring my earrings in this lovely round up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my bow ring in your round-up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs