Happy Birthday, Odie!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Today, on top of being St. Patrick's Day, is my little Odo's second birthday! She is the sweetest little (little being relative) girl ever. She purrs like a MAC truck, or little d (diesel), as my sister calls her. She loves Morgan so much. He is always a good surprise visitor for her.

I hope she has a great day laying on the bed in the sun, eating, and sleeping whenever and for how long she wants. What a great way to spend everyday a birthday!

Love you, Odo Zia Ruetten!

1 comment:

  1. She really liked the treats that I gave her... it was a double whammy birthday: me and treats!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs