{Hello} Spring Card

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hi guys! I hope you all are having a great weekend! Spring is in full-force here in Albuquerque: 60° and sunny today! I was so inspired by this great weather I whipped up a Spring card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge! 
Hello Spring Card! Made with Silhouette Portrait! {FMS 128}

This week's challenge was a simple block design with a bow (or some other) embellishment detail. 
The bow detail is a Silhouette cut-file from the Silhouette Store. I love the bow and the best part is that it's only two pieces once it's cut out! 
Hello Spring Card - 3D Bow
Has Spring hit your neck of the woods yet? Do you get inspired by nice weather?

{I party with these blogs.}

14 comments:

  1. This might be my favorite card, yet! So adorable and I'm in love with the cheerful printed papers. Be sure you are linking up this cutie to our link party! =)

    http://www.delineateyourdwelling.com/2014/03/link-it-or-lump-it-party-number-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your sentiment cut out like that and the flowers do remind me of spring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Julia! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love the simplicity and the real burst of color. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Wanted to let you know I'm featuring you when my link party opens up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card and it's featured today on our Link It or Lump It party. I also just pinned them to our feature board! Be sure to stop by and grab a feature button. http://www.delineateyourdwelling.com/2014/04/link-it-or-lump-it-party-number-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a feature today at Mommy Like Whoa's Best of the Internet! Pinning too! http://mommylikewhoa.com/2014/04/best-internet-volume-5/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so adorable. I love the colors and that cute bow! Found you at Delineate Your Dwelling link party.

    xo
    Daniela
    Put A Bird On It
    http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s already spring here and I smell the daffodils in our garden! I love this idea, a spring card to delight my wife. I think I will use the red ribbon as a sign of love. Thanks for sharing, it’s wonderful!

    Sebastian of
    Bali Hut Super Store

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs