Keep Calm and Hop On Card

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Yesterday I shared that I went to a few local scrapbook shops and I am so excited with what I found that I have already made a few cards, one of them for Easter!
Keep Calm & Hop On Easter Card

I picked up the "Enhancements" Paper from Authentique and used the Keep Clam and Hop On image to make this card for the Mojo Monday 338 challenge

Here is the card layout challenge:
And here is the scrapbook paper - isn't it too cute?!

Here is another paper I bought - can't wait to whip up some birthday cards!

Happy early Easter!

{I party with these blogs!}

6 comments:

  1. I love this one. You're really making some great cards! You should sell these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You have been so buys! I love what you came up with with the challenge. great idea to use the "stay calm" concept....
    Wishing you a happy Tuesday!! :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for sharing!
    I'm hosting a giveaway to today, would love for you to follow along and enter!
    -Jennie
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! i make really crappy cards with my daughter for projects but these are beautiful. I have to try these out! Thanks for sharing this on Live Laugh link up
    Marwa @ http://www.blossomfamily.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Keep Calm idea for your Easter cards! Very cute.

    Please pop by and say g'day if you have a minute and perhaps you could even share your post at my weekly Say G'Day linky party!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing and linking up with us at the #WWDParty. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs