Shamrocks, Leprechauns, & Rainbows

Friday, March 7, 2014


Hi guys! I hope you all had a great week! One of my favorite holiday's is St. Patrick's Day. I love emerald green and the folklore of the leprechaun. It's been fun collecting new St. Patrick's Day craft project ideas. So many great projects! Check out my favorites below!
modern-st.-patrick's-day-wreath

Lucky-Clover-Bouquet-15-minute-craft
Lucky Clover Bouquet | One Krieger Chick

St. Patrick's Day Wreath Tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body {www.designertrapped.com}
Paper Straw Wreath | Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body

St. Patrick's Day Wood Shim Art  |  View From The Fridge
DIY Wood Shim Art | View from the Fridge

Lucky Shamrocks St Patricks Day Wreath
Lucky Shamrocks Wreath | Flamingo Toes

Free printable St. Patrick's Day art prints - 6 color combos to choose from!
Free St. Patrick's Day Printables | Paisley Petal Events


diy st. patricks day decor

St. Patrick's Day Wreath
St. Patrick's Day Wreath | My Life of Travels and Adventures

Button Clover Craft
Button Clover Project | Carrie Elle

Easy Shamrock Door Decor | Minettes Maze

St. Patricks Day Crafts: A St. Patrick's Day Pillow with ALittleClaireification.com #crafts #DIY #StPattysDay #Irish
St. Patrick's Day Pillow | A Little Claireification

St. Patrick's Day Wreath | The Hankful House

If your project was shared, be sure to grab my button here!

Here's what I've been up to this week:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia! What great craft projects. Thanks for sharing them. It makes me sad that my kids think they're too "mature" now to do crafts with me. I'm sure they'll come to their senses once they grow up a little bit. I miss your posts! Hope everything is okay with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs