Simple Spring Wreath

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Simple {Goodwill} Spring Wreath!

Now that I have my Silhouette, I've been (obviously) spending my time making cards. Which means my door decor has slowed down. Remember how many different wreaths I made for my front door? Something like 13! Anyway, when I was at Goodwill picking up a pair of yoga pants for a charity stair climb Morgan and I participated in, I ran across some great paper flowers that I knew would be great fr a Spring wreath.

I paired it with a grapevine wreath I bought at the Goodwill Clearance Center (aka, the Goodwill Pay-by-the-Pound) and now I have the perfect Spring wreath!

I just took the flowers (which are wired and almost seem like they are made out of handmade paper) and weaved them through the branches of the wreath form. It really brightens my front door!
Add a pop of color to your porch with a Spring Wreath for Spring!
Have you had any luck with a good find thrifting recently?

{I party with these blogs.}


10 comments:

  1. Love those bright colors. It's still cold & very gloomy here today.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love this!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the simplicity - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy and bright! I love it! Love the flowers ~ Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project! Love all about it! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you have a wonderful day and week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreath! It's so bright and colorful!! Gotta love Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty springtime wreath! I found you through Craftomaniac's Sunday Soirée and invite you and your followers to join my weekly link-a-long every Friday and weekend at www.GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, will be stopping by our local GW to check out some decorations so that I can spruce up our front door wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Girl! It’s Deonna from the Child at Heart blog. I was just stopping by to say hello! That wreath is super cute! Also have to say hi from one New Mexico grown girl to another :) I am doing a great spring necklace giveaway and would love for you to come by and enter to win :) Have a joyful week!
    http://www.thechildatheartblog.com/2014/04/spring-statement-necklaces-from.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs