{Spectacular}

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hi guys! Sorry for the silence this week (well, of course, except for Odo's birthday). I was actually away on vacation in Las Vegas! I had a bunch of posts ready to go for the week and just needed to put the finishing edits on them, but the hotel's internet wasn't strong enough to post them. Yeah, I know - 2014 in Las Vegas. That shouldn't be a problem.

Anywho, better late than never!

I created this card for a Dynamic Duos challenge (that I'm now too late to post to their link up - oh well). I love the colors and I'm always a sucker for eyeglasses. {See my DIY Kindle Case Cover for another spectacles-inspired project.}
{I party at these blogs.}

7 comments:

  1. Great looking card and I love the play on words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular card, Julia! I am going to have to remember this when I need to make a card!!!
    :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! I have a friend that has glasses just like these and she looks so cute in them. This card would be perfect for her! Thanks for sharing this at Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how fun , crisp , and fresh this is! Featuring when my link party opens up tonight.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs