You Are My Happy

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I for one am going to say that this week is flying by! I can't believe it's already Thursday! While working on a card this weekend, I found a new color combination I love - navy and dark/hot pink! I created this You Are My Happy card for this week's Dynamic Duos Challenge.
You Are My Happy Card from It's Always Ruetten

The challenge this week is called "Bold & Cheery"! 
I didn't really have the best match for rose red, but I had I thought that pink would be a good use. The color they have is kind of like a dark pink.

Anyway, after looking through what cute saying I have in my Silhouette Library, and having my heart set on an anchor theme - I decided to use the cute You Are My Happy file (that you can download for free here). I just couldn't quite put it all together to get the anchor card to translate from my mind to paper.
Navy & Pink You Are My Happy Card
Next week I am going to share my first "Silhouette tutorial" and show you how I made this card - be sure to check back early next week!

{I party with these blogs.}

8 comments:

  1. Love this cards, the font, the colors, the design! Excellent work that I am checking out from freedom friday link party!
    Cathy
    www.threekidsandafish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Julia! I love that cut sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! You are making me want to get a cutting machine...Im trying to hold out! UG! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white and pink and the font so fun! Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card.
    Found you from Frugal Crafty Home Blog
    :) Lea - www.adropofthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love what this card says! Thanks for sharing at The Makers!
    Corey @ TinySidekick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, your card is super cute! Thanks for sharing it at Sewlicious Home Decor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love that saying--I need to use this quote somewhere in my home! Thanks for sharing this at Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs