Cinnamon & Sugar!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This is going to be the shortest, straight-to-the-point post ever.
Make your own Cinnamon & Sugar! Learn how here!

This is a tried-and-true trick I learned from my mom. Growing up we always had a metal shaker of cinnamon and sugar to put on toast (or Cheerios) in the cabinet. While, cinnamon and sugar can be purchased pre-made in the spice aisle, it's beyond simple to make on your own!

Here's the ratio:
       1 part cinnamon to
       2 parts sugar

Once you have your cinnamon and sugar measured out and in your shaker of choice, carefully turn the container into combine the cinnamon and sugar. Place the top on and voila! Make-at-home cinnamon and sugar!

Told you it was going to be a short one! Hope you're having a great week!

{I party with these blogs!}

5 comments:

  1. I should measure instead of just dump them together. Thank you for sharing.
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathi lol measuring would be a lot better. I would love for you to share this at my Friday T.G.I.F. Linky Party @ mamasblogcentral.com Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, tend to "dump", then stir and see if it is dark enough..... we like plenty of cinnamon in it. Good to know the formula for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love cinnamon and sugar! Thanks for sharing this !

    -Jennie
    http://www.thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Thanks for sharing this! Pinned. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs