Gumball & Green

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hi all! I'm back with another card from items I picked up this weekend at local scrapbook shops. I was on the hunt for gumball green card stock for this week's Dynamic Duos challenge. I couldn't find that exact shade (I later Googled it and found out it's a Stampin' Up! color... but I got one that's close).

I also picked up a sheet of gold foil paper. Over the last few weeks, the Silhouette Store offered a free cut file download a day and the ampersand sign on the card was one of the files. Doesn't it look great?!

The challenge this week was to use Gumball Green and a color of my choice - so I chose gold as my accent color!
I even added a little gold accent to the inside (along with some kraft paper to make a more readable writing space). For the 'hi!' I used a gold sketch pen and played around with my fonts until I found one I liked.
What color would you have paired with gumball green?

{I party with these blogs.}





3 comments:

  1. I think I would have went pastel pink. Like maybe Easter colors. I still like ampersands. And will need a Mr. & Mrs. card soon. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the combo of green and gold together! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.. very striking Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs