Layout Love {Easter Cards}

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hola! It's been one productive day here in my house! Laundry, cleaning, blogging - yikes! Watch out world! Before I let myself craft away my day, I took care of the messiness of my apartment, but I was able to get a few cards assembled today. If cards aren't your thing, don't worry, I have some non-card posts coming up with week!

This week at Freshly Made Sketches, the inspiration sketch did just that - inspired me, a lot! I used up quite a few of the Easter cutouts from the paper I picked up on my shopping trip last weekend..


Isn't that a great layout? Here are the cards I created based on this sketch:
I love the little detail inside on the last card!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

{I party with these blogs.}

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection of spring cards! So glad you shared them at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great!!! Beautiful springy colors,and i love the papers you've used! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection of cards! Love the colors you chose on each of them. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, thanks for sharing and linking up again with us at the #WWDParty. Have a wonderful week ahead, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant collection and so adorable. Hopped in from Treasure box tuesday. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs