Love You Like A Bee Loves Honey

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hi guys! I think Spring has the most unpredictable weather of any season. So far I've seen it as warm as 80 degrees... and cool enough this morning to kick on my heater because of the crazy wind. This weekend is definitely a stay inside and get some things crossed off my to-do list. I did venture out to Hobby Lobby to pick up some navy ink for this card. I really like these papers together - this is my second card with the same color combo.
Love You Like A Bee Loves Honey Card #MOJO342

I was working with the MOJO Monday design sketch #342:

Here's a close up of the sentiment. Did you know there is metallic ink pads? I picked up a gold and silver. Check out the gold bee in the circle. 
Love You Bee #MOJO342

Here is the other card I made with the same color combo:

Hope you all have a great rest of your Sunday!

{I party with these blogs!}

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your design turned out fabulous!!! :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design! Thank you so much for sharing at Show-Licious Craft & Recipe Party!

    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs