Purple & Gold

Monday, April 28, 2014

My alma mater's colors are purple and gold (it's tradition to wear purple on campus on Friday's) so when I went to work on a card with purple and gold colors I found it incredibly challenging to get past my collegiate mindset.

If I knew anyone who was graduating in the Class of 2014 from UNI, then I easily could have made a standout graduation card. But instead, I went for a simple notecard.

Here's the inspiration piece - with the fuddy-duddy hat and all:

The saturated eggplant cardstock is gorgeous in person.


Purple and gold for life!

{I party with these blogs.}

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Julia, such pretty green paper! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sylvia, the green paper is pretty nifty, super card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs