Spring Cleaning {& Organizing}

Friday, April 11, 2014

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by on this very Springy Friday! Today I'm sharing the best cleaning and organizing posts I've found in blog world the last few weeks. I'm in the mood to get my apartment in tip-top Spring-cleaning shape this weekend so maybe I can use some of these tips soon! I'll let you know if I actually follow through with the whole cleaning thing.
Organization Tips:
Ikat Boxes - the colored door

Fun McDonalds Im lovin it Use plastic cups for yarn holders at sewlicioushomedecor McDonalds Im lovin it! Yarn Holders

DIY slide-out scarf organizer! (Plus TONS of DIY closet organization ideas and inspiration!


Cleaning Tips
cleaning-oven-racks

How to Clean Silverware Marks from Corelle Dishes

If your project was featured, be sure to grab my button here.

For more cleaning tips, check out these posts from It's Always Ruetten:

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs