The Book of April...

Tuesday, April 29, 2014


Altared
Colleen Curran


"Anyone who is intimated by the prospect of planning a wedding will laugh out loud and take solace in Altared. In this unexpected, heartwarming, thought-provoking collection, more than two dozen of our most perceptive and entertaining writers offer a wide range of takes on the modern wedding.  It's all here. Fantasies. Realities. Fond memories. A few regrets. From planning it to doing it and everything in between."
(source)


----

I actually found this book by total accident. I had checked out the first DVD of Big Love from my library and was looking for the next few DVD's when I typed in "Big Love." The TV show didn't show up in my search (not sure how that's possible, since I had the first two discs sitting next to me on the couch), but this book did. It seemed fun so next time I went to the library I picked it up.

Not the deepest read ever, but I did find myself sharing some of the stories with my mom. If you're a fan of all things wedding, this is a must-read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs