Three for the Price of One!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Sunday! It's a gorgeous day here in Albuquerque. I bit overcast, but still sunny, breezy, and 75! I could live in weather like this all of the time! Do you remember on Thursday, when I said I would have a card post over the weekend because I couldn't get good pictures taken? Yeah, I pulled it together and have three cards to share with you today!

First ups is a card for the Dynamic Duos #98 Challenge. I went for something really graphic that I haven't used before and then paired it with a simple sentiment.
Yellow & Lavender {heart you} card!

Here is what the challenge called for this week:
Here is the card I was having trouble photographing last week; it's a birthday card for the Freshly Made Sketches #131 challenge. 
Simple birthday card!
The layout was pretty simple, so it was fun to run with it and make a layered birthday card.

This next card reminds me of my sister. She loves to bake cupcakes and is a collector of all things strawberry. I made it a sentiment-free card so it can be for celebration or birthday or... just about anything!
Light purple happy card!
The layout was a great one to work with:
I hope you are having a great weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. Love your collection of cards for the challenges! Thanks for sharing one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Such a pretty collection!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia- great design with the geometric yellow and the soft touches of purple! TFS with the Dynamic Duos this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your mojo win! I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make beautiful cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing and linking up again with us at the #WWDParty - have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful cards--I love the designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Great designs and Colorado choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Show-Licious Craft & Recipe Party! I hope you will join us again this Saturday at 8:00 am EST!

    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs