It's Graduation Season!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

In less than two weeks, Morgan will be graduating with his MBA. I am so proud of his accomplishment. In three years, while working full-time and commuting an hour to work one way, Morgan has completed his MBA with outstanding grades. I can't believe I knew him back when (aka BMBA - before MBA).

So as not to wait until the absolute last minute I made him a UNM-schemed graduation card. Complete with a 3D graduation cap (from this cut file from the Silhouette Studio store).
Red, Black, and Silver Graduation Card! #MOJO343

I used this week's MOJO Monday sketch for my layout and stuck with the red, black, gray/silver, and white from UNM.

To give a little dimension to the "MBA" I placed it on my silver ink pad and love how it came out speckled.
Cute MBA Graduation Card #MOJO343

But my favorite part is the graduation cap. I have a bunch of the gold metallic paper from my ampersand card left, so I added the gold details for depth.
3D Graduation Cap cut file for Silhouette

Happy early graduation!

{I party with these blogs.}



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs