The Stars in Heaven

Thursday, May 29, 2014


The stars in heaven shine just a little bit brighter these days. My grandma joined my grandpa in heaven earlier this year. My sister and mom joined my aunt and uncle in California over the weekend to celebrate the many wonderful years she was with us.

While going through her house, one of the first things I found was a piece of paper with this passage from Shakespeare typed on it. I know when my grandpa passed away this helped my grandma move forward, so I thought I share it with you today.

Whether you have just lost someone or they left you years ago, just know they are with you.

{I party with these blogs.}

5 comments:

  1. Both of my grandparents just passed away, too. My grandpa passed in January and my grandma last month. What a lovely poem to share. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss Julia. It's never easy losing someone that you love. Your family seems really close, and I'm sure that your Grandma played a big part in that. I'll think of you and her the next time I see a starry sky.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. Shakespeare's poem has such a beautiful sentiment to it and I'm glad it could help your grandma. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful quote! I am sorry for your loss, but love your share. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful way to conceptualize the passing of your grandma. My grandma died 6 years ago and my dad died last year. They are memorialized in my memories and are in a better place. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs