1776

Friday, June 13, 2014

I think it's almost impossible to see red, white, and blue together and not see some sort of Americana, 4th of July look. Am I right? The blog world is right on top of July 4th. I have seen so many craft and recipe ideas for Independence Day already I am shocked. Wow, some bloggers really have it together. Then there's me.

4th of July card with glitter and sequins!

Yes, this is a 4th of July card... but only because I combined two card challenges - a sketch and a color challenge and how could I not make a 4th of July themed card?



Who doesn't love a little glitter on a card?!

4th of July Card!

The glitter card stock is the same I used for the New Years wreath earlier this year. The sequins were a 50 cent grab bag item from a local thrift store.

Here's the first of, hopefully, a few more 4th of July posts!

{I party with these blogs.}

6 comments:

  1. Great job combining both challenges. I love the idea of putting the date on the card and the sequins really pop. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love the gold glitter!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. What a different look with the patriotic colors.
    Found you from Frugal Crafty Home
    Lea @ www.adropofthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you've designed!
    Congratulations - you are one of the rare people I am featuring TWICE in the same party at Inspire Me Monday this week at Create With Joy.
    Happy Independence Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs