2-Minute 4th of July Wreath

Thursday, June 19, 2014

My favorite craft projects are the quick, easy, and mess-free kind. I think the wreath I put together for the 4th of July this year is one of the easiest projects I have ever completed... EVER! From start to finish this wreath took me 2 minutes - yep 2 minutes. Well, actually 6 months, 8 days, and 2 minutes!


Last year I reused my 4th of July wreath, but I wanted something a bit more polished this year... and sparkly! At the after-Christmas sale at Target I picked up two sparkly wreaths at 90% off making them only 80 cents each!

I used my silver wreath in my New Years decorating:


But I was saving the blue wreath for July 4th. 

To make my sparkly wreath, I picked up a 25 foot package of sparkly red, white, and blue star tinsel garland from the Dollar Tree. Then I simply wrapped the tinsel garland around the wreath. Twisting it around to secure it on the wreath.

Told you it was easy!


I made sure to keep the tinsel wrapped loosely (but secured tightly) so that the stars and blue circles on the wreath move around in the wind.

Check out last year's wreath:


I hope your crafting is as easy as mine was!

{I party with these blogs!}


6 comments:

  1. I am so keeping an eye out for after Christmas sales on wreaths now! Love your 4th of July creation Julia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love how you thought so far ahead and then took 2 minutes to make it! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love this. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for something like this after Christmas. I have never thought of that, but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh it's sparkly! Thanks for sharing. Hello from Inspire Me Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs