Hello Friend

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

After a little bit of a break, I'm back at card making. I felt like the storage for my paper supplies wasn't quite adequate and it was a lot of work to make one card. But this weekend I went to a scrapbooking craft swap sale and bought a hanging file organizer just for scrapbooking paper! I am finding it so much easier to sort through my papers now without making a giant mess in my living room.

The first of my new cards is a fun and simple card for the CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge. Just a simple Hello Friend note.


Here is the inspiration sketch:


I found the Hello Friend sticker in a sale package at Hobby Lobby! Score for sales! I used my Silhouette to cut out the chevrons.


The colors are a perfect match, which is so fun!

{I party with these blogs!}

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out really nice. Besides, the world could always use a few more sweet notes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the Thrifty Thursdays link up. This is SO cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chevrons make this so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs