ABC: All-Star Baseball Crafts

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Today is the All-Star Game for Major League Baseball. There was a time in my life when my life revolved around MLB, namely the Atlanta Braves. I loved baseball and find that when I watch a game today it is like seeing an old friend. I know so much about the game of baseball... I really think I have a hidden love for the game still. Anyway, in honor of today's game I've rounded up my favorite baseball-themed crafts! 


Please pin images from their original sources!

diy baseball bracelet

Baseball Subway Art

Etched glass craft: make a baseball vase!


IMG_9194

DIY-Baseball-Wreath


How to Make a Baseball Monogram | CraftCuts.com



DIY Baseball Bow Headband from The Cards We Drew



11 comments:

  1. Great ideas - that cake is just perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my DIY baseball bracelet! So fun seeing it among these other great projects! I have a HUGE love for baseball, like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Great round up! Love the wreath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great round up. That baseball bow is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with baseball, but specifically the Cardinals. Love all this inspiration! Dying! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great roundup. Love the bracelet, table and headband. Visiting from Create w/Joy http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com/2014/07/inspire-me-mon-gifts-and-crochet.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are such cute ideas! Thank you for sharing at Friday Favorites!

    Emily, Our house now a home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great round up our baseball projects! Thanks for sharing on Show-Licious!
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas, Julia! I love the baseball painted letters. Thank you bunches for linking up and partying with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Featuring on the pin it party tomorrow. :)

    Becky @ Your Modern Family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow.. what great ideas...love them all...Coming from Life on Lakeshore Drive...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs