You, Yes You, You Rock

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Today brought an afternoon of rain showers and thunder and lightening storms. It was wonderful. I opened the windows and doors and pulled out my Silhouette. Here's the card I made during one of the storms.



I am excited to say that I put together three card challenges to create this card! First up is the sketch challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch!:


Next up is my inspiration for the colors from the colourQ challenge:


The last challenge I added to the mix was a new one for me. It's the Avery Elle I {heart} You Challenge:

Challenge 12

I'm not sure I completely understood all of the rules for the AEi<3u a="" added="" ago="" an="" and="" avery="" but="" challenge="" elle="" few="" i="" just="" ou="" p="" purchased="" rock="" sentiment.="" set="" stamp="" the="" utilized="" weeks="">


The last detail I want to highlight are the curly swirly's. Those are actually a free cut file from Daniela Dobson that you can download for your Silhouette here.


Hope you're ready for the week ahead!


{I party with these blogs!}

8 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the circles in all different colors. Thanks for linking back. Last name is Dobson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those curly swirlys...may have to download those myself. A great combo of all the challenges with the perfect amount of sequinned bling. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julia! I love the colors you used on your scribbles. They really make your card pop. I like how you used the twine as your vertical strip. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, fab, modern card! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun!! I love the die cut circles and the sentiment you used. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those die cut circles! Thanks for joining the Avery Elle challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and I love the circle die cuts! Thank you so much for playing along with the AE die cut challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs