Bright Birthday Wishes

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Saturday, and happy long weekend! Morgan and I are off to a 5K this morning. But it's a fun one, and since I'm not a runner, I'm just planning on having fun. It's called the Rebel Donut Dash. I mean who wouldn't want to participate in a donut-themed 5K?! Hopefully I survive!

This morning I have a fun graphic birthday card to share. I got the background paper on sale and was just waiting for the right inspiration to use it with. It's so graphic that I wanted to feature it in a large piece. This card layout is just perfect for it!

Bright Birthday Wishes #FMS151


I used this week's Freshly Made Sketches layout and found the birthday wishes sticker sentiment in my collection that I knew would go great with the background paper.
Doesn't this sentiment sticker match perfectly?

Bright Birthday Wishes #FMS151

I added a small white embellishment above the sentiment, but wanted to keep any additions simple since the patterned papers are pretty busy.

I just love how this card turned out!

Bright Birthday Wishes #FMS151

I hope the first day of your three-day weekend is relaxing!

{I party with these blogs!}

3 comments:

  1. The card is very pretty. Good luck at the Donut Dash! I hope there are donuts at the finish line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I love these colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are so much fun together - such a fab mix of patterns. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs