Ricky Ricardo Turns 5!

Friday, August 29, 2014


My little Ricky Ricardo Ruetten turns 5 today! I can't believe he has been in my life for four years. It's like there's never been a time without him! 


Ricky has had a pretty great year, if I do say so myself. He only had to visit the vet for his regular annual check up, he spent lots of time hanging out outside, slept like a champ and ate like a king. Here are just a few photos from little Ricky's last year.


Ricky is big on naps. At least three or four per day.



The little bugger loves being outside to roll in the dirt. Then he's all dandruffy and he doesn't mind it at all.





Ricky has always been pretty mischeveous, but this year he really stepped it up a notch. All throughout the night, when he wanted food, he would open up the cupboard doors and knock them against one another. 
I finally had to child-safety-proof the doors so he can't get them open anymore.

He also thinks that he should be fed any time he pleases, regarless if it is 4 AM in the morning. He will push everything off my nightstand in order to make sure I know he is hungry.

This year we also had to get rid of the water tower because Ricky thought it was a toy and then he knocked it over all.of.the.time which created lakes in the kitchen. Now he has to drink out of a heavy bowl so he can't tip it over.


But 99% of the time, Ricky is pretty awesome. He likes to cuddle and he's the best purrer this side of the Mississippi. He even decided to give up the fight and befriend Morgan.

I can't imagine a life without Ricky. And Odo for that matter.

Happy birthday, buddy! Hope you don't pig out too much on the food container I left open for your special day!

Check out Ricky's past birthday's here:

Fourth Birthday:


Third Birthday:

P.S. Happy birthday to Senator McCain today too! For a brief week, Ricky was named Mac! Little known fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs