#SchoolRocks

Monday, August 25, 2014

Schools have been slowly rolling out first days around here for the last few weeks. Last week was the first week of classes for my college roommate and I know a lot of other schools start in the next few weeks.


It's kind of funny to not have any relation to school. I'm not gong to school and no one else in my family is, so August really just marks the hottest month of the year for me! :-)


But, I love all of the school scrapbook papers in the stores. I picked up a cute one and used it on this card.

I used the My Favorite Things sketch for this card and think it's perfect for featuring the back-to-school paper.
MFTWSC190

Here's a close up of the patterned paper:


If you are counting down to, or getting in the swing of, the new school year... good luck and remember SCHOOL ROCKS!

{I party with these blogs!}

1 comment:

  1. This turned out super cute! Thanks for the fun idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs