Cupcakes with Frosting

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day! Even though it's unofficial, I am glad Labor Day is here because it means we're on our way to fall! Before I completely switch over to fall mode, I decided to put together one more summery card! How fun is this cupcake card?


My favorite thing about this card is that it doesn't have a sentiment, so it can be a thank you, birthday, or thinking of you card! 


I used this week's My Favorite Things inspiration sketch for some inspiration for this card.

MFTWSC191

I have used the accent cupcake before (on this card), and I knew it would pair perfectly with the cupcake sticker I had.


Don't they look like they are in a set together?


Hope you get today off of work! 

{I party with these blogs!}



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs