Farewell to Summer

Monday, September 8, 2014

Yeah, yeah, I know. We're on the countdown to fall and summer is on its way out. But I just couldn't resist one last summery card before I put away the floral papers!


I love navy and gold together (remember this card?), so even though gold wasn't originally called for in the ColourQ Challenge, I added it in anyway! 


I used papers, sequins, and gold ink to make this color challenge.



The layout came from this week's My Favorite Things sketch.

MFTWSC192

So here's saying farewell to summer!


Have a great week!

{I party with these blogs!}

1 comment:

  1. Terrific card Julia, thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs