Mellow Yellow

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Surprise! It's Tuesday, not Monday! How many of you are going to feel messed up for a few days this week getting back into the swing of a short week? I hope I'm not one, but I can't imagine it will be easy to get going again this morning.

I'm back this morning with a bright, incredibly simple (literally only two elements) card. I was able to combine two card challenges for this one.



The first challenge is from the Paper Players - Tic-Tac-Toe


The second is from CAS(E) this Sketch! The layout on this card is really simple, but I really like it!


Do you recognize the yellow quatrefoil patterned paper? It's the same paper I used to make my Summer Anchor Wreath!


I like the surprise sentiment - it's something a little bit different for a birthday message. The surprise was a sticker I had from a sheet of birthday stickers and embellishments.


Hope you have a great start to the work week!

{I party with these blogs!}

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Julia! You can't get more CAS than this! And you hit all the requirements! Great Job! THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH THE PAPER PLAYERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, what a great bust of color! How fun! Clean and Simple at it's finest! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs