On to Fall...

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Well, yesterday we said farewell to summer and today we're saying hello to fall - with a card of course!


Fall is my favorite time of year. On top of the cool down in temperatures, I love wearing fall clothes, eating soups and casseroles, and wrapping up in blankets on the couch!


Leaves don't turn as brilliantly here in New Mexico as they do in other parts, but I still love to see any changes in the foliage! For this card I used a card challenge to incorporate leaves into the design. I had this oak leaf from my Harvest Time card from a few months ago. I love being able to use parts on multiple cards. No waste here!

I also used the CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge. I love this layout!


I embellished with a few gold sequins but kept it pretty simple with autumn colors!


I added a just for you stamp, but it sort of popped out by the time it got to "you". But I'm still not giving up on the stamps!

Happy early fall to you!

{I party with these blogs!}

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, I love your color choices!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I love everything fall =)
    I would love if you would stop by my Friday Favorites Linkup and share!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, I haven't had much luck making my own. I'll have to try again.
    Stella Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, we love the colors!

    Team Craftwell
    blog.craftwellusa.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs