Premiere Week is Here!

Friday, September 26, 2014

I love TV. I can't lie. It is on most of the time when I am home. I mean, I don't sit and watch aimlessly for hours; but maybe because I'm home alone 99% of the time, I keep it on for background noise. Last year about this time, I lost my free basic cable (thanks, Xfinity), so I've been using a combination of an antenna, Hulu, and Netflix to keep my TV addiction fed.

So these past two week have been great with all of the new shows premiering and new seasons starting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all of the news shows I like end up getting picked up for the full season. I hate it when a series I like doesn't make it past just a few episodes. Check out what I'm watching (or looking forward to watching) this season.

New Shows







Returning Faves






and last, but certainly not least, the show I'm waiting to have posted on Netflix...


Any of your favorites on my list? Any good shows I am missing?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia! Fun list! I want to check out "Selfie" LOL. Thanks for stopping by tonight. Sorry the link was messed up. It's all good now! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs