These Boots Were Made For Walking

Wednesday, September 10, 2014


Aren't these boots awesome!

Ever since going to End of Trail last year, I have been looking for cowboy boots. 
But of course I wanted them from a second-hand store since they are so expensive new!

But for over a year, no luck.

Then, that all changed on Saturday.


I was browsing Goodwill trying to kill time before a nail appointment, wandthese gorgeous boots were just sitting there waiting for me.

In my size. In nearly-new condition!


They were asking a little more than I would normally pay for, well anything, at Goodwill, but I knew they were a deal I couldn't pass up.


I tried looking around the web for a bit of information on them. 
Everything says they are vintage Capezio boots, but I am not sure. 

Regardless, I am so happy with them!


I can't wait to wear them!


1 comment:

  1. What a steal!!! They are fantastic. It pays to wait. And that price, you cant go wrong....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs