Black Graphic Birthday Card

Monday, October 20, 2014


Happy Monday, my readers! I hope you had a great weekend! My sister's birthday is this week, so I pulled out my card-making supplies to make her a card and just couldn't turn the creativity off! I ended up making four cards - one of them being this graphic birthday card!

I was inspired by this week's My Favorite Things sketch:
Print

I'm not sure if this will be the card I send to my sister, but I'd better decide soon as I only have a day to get it into the mail! Whoops!


{I party with these blogs!}

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's your sister's birthday, too! What a small world. That card is beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs