Happy National Cat Day!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014


Today is National Cat Day and there's no better reason to get back into blogging than to celebrate my fur family! After a nice vacation back to Montana to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday, real life kicked me in the rear in the form of a Monday full of flat tire repair, a chirping smoke detector, and a water line break- topped off with the start of a head cold. But I think I'm on the up and up now.

Anyway, you all know how much I love my Ricky and Odo. So much more than having a dog in my life right now. They have recently started to curl up and sleep with me at night, so I love them even more now!

So, in honor of National Cat Day, think about adopting a cat, I promise you that they will be your new lifelong best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs