It's A Dog's World...

Monday, November 24, 2014

Last spring, I shared that my mom's cat had gotten sick suddenly and was placed on hospice. Shortly after sharing that, Bert passed away. As silly as it sounds, losing a pet is a pretty traumatic experience. So I vowed to myself that once I started making cards, I would figure out an appropriate pet condolence card. How far have I gone in that? To buy a paw print embossing folder, that's it.


Someday, inspiration will hit and I will figure out the perfect pet condolence card, but in the meantime, I decided to pull out my pet (crafting) supplies and whip up a cute dog card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.


It was a pretty simple sketch, so I added the cute stamp and "woof" speech bubble. Pretty cute!


{I party with these blogs!}

2 comments:

  1. Well I don't know about a pet condolence card, but this is pretty darn cute! I love the paw print texture and that silly dog image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little pooch just made me smile! Love the embossed paw print background. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs