Season's Greetings

Sunday, November 23, 2014


Yesterday I spent the afternoon window shopping for Christmas decorations. I cannot believe how many cute decorations are out there! I was overwhelmed. I ended up buying two glitter gold deer from Hobby Lobby and kitchen towels from Home Goods. So many things I would buy if I had more space.... and more money! 

I also went to Michael's and founds some Christmas stamps on sale. One of the stamps I bought, is this versatile Season's Greeting badge stamp (and die cut, so I can cut the paper the exact same shape/size as the stamp). I picked up the blood orange patterned paper on the back of the card too.

I was bound-and-determined to use the patterned paper and the stamp and love how this card turned out!

I used the MOJO Monday layout for this week to design this card.

I probably need better stamp ink (considering I bought four for $1 at the Dollar Tree - including this red)... but I love using stamps, they let me really extend the designs on my cards.


I hope you are having a great weekend and have all of your plans set for Thanksgiving this Thursday!

{I party with these blogs!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs